1. By using this website (“Website”) and in consideration of The Thrills Creative Pty Ltd (“the thrills™”, “we” or “us”) providing you with access to the website, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions may be changed by the thrills™ without any notice. the thrills™ recommends that you carefully read the Terms and Conditions as they may affect your rights.
Access to the website
1. You agree not to use or launch, or cause to be used or launched, any automated system or program in connection with the Website without the prior written consent of the thrills™.
2. You agree not to collect or harvest any personal information provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
3. You agree not to solicit for any reason whatsoever, any users of the Website with respect to the User Submissions on the Website.
Copyright and trademarks
1. All intellectual property on the Website is owned by or licensed to the thrills™ (“Intellectual Property”).
2. The Intellectual Property includes, but is not limited to, all audio, video, design, layout, text, images, recipes, ingredients, techniques, logos and trademarks as displayed on the Website.
3. Except for the purposes of viewing the Website, the Intellectual Property may not be reproduced, transmitted, adapted, distributed, sold, licensed, modified, published or stored by you, unless with the thrills™ prior written consent.
1. The Website may link or refer to websites which are not maintained or owned by the thrills™ (“Third Party Websites”). the thrills™ makes no representation or warranties as to the Third Party Websites and accepts no liability whatsoever in respect to (the content of) the Third Party Websites. Accessing Third Party Websites is at your own risk.
1. the thrills™ may permit the submission of written works, photos, audio files, videos or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of the User Submissions on the Website.
2. Once any User Submissions are submitted to the Website or through any other social media managed by the thrills™ (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram), the User Submissions become the property of the thrills™.
3. In respect to the User Submissions, you agree and acknowledge that:
- you own the User Submissions or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorise the thrills™ to use the User Submissions;
- you have written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every identifiable person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the User Submissions become the property of the thrills™; and
- you indemnify the thrills™ from and against all actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, proceedings, compensation, costs, charges and expenses for which any the thrills™ may be or becomes liable in respect to the User Submissions.
4. the thrills™ does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to the User Submissions.
5. the thrills™ may publish your name on the User Submissions.
6. the thrills™ does not endorse any User Submissions or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and the thrills™ expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions.
7. the thrills™ does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and the thrills™ will block and remove all content and User Submissions if properly notified that such content or User Submissions Infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
8. the thrills™ reserves its right to remove content and User Submissions at its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever without prior notice.
1. the thrills™ has made every effort to ensure that the material contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, however it may be that some material is not totally accurate or up to date. the thrills™ does not warrant the quality, accuracy and completeness of this material on the Website.
1. When you interact with the thrills™ by way of the Website, the thrills™ may use features of your browser to assist in recognising your computer device when re-visiting the Website or in tracking online advertising performance (“Cookies”).
2. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before Cookies are downloaded or so that the downloading of Cookies is disabled. You may also delete Cookies from your browser.
1. These terms and conditions of use are governed by the laws of Victoria.
2. Any claim or dispute between you and the thrills™ that arises in whole or in part from the Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Melbourne, Victoria.
The terms and conditions of use shall constitute the entire agreement between you and the thrills™ concerning the Website.